Destination Hotels & Resorts just picked up a snazzy little number in San Jose called the Hotel De Anza, and I’m excited to be onboard to assist in their e-marketing effort. The boutique hotel sits in the heart of San Jose and offers its guest super comfy rooms in its 100 Four Diamond guest rooms, boardrooms and suites for meetings from 20-200, and award-winning dining at La Pastaia (I now have visions of warm olives and lamb scottadito dancing in my head…mmmmm).
- Marketing for Future Post-Covid Guests
- Pick Up Report: SoCal Resort Re-Launch
- Hotel Marketing During the Coronavirus Crisis: A Guide for Communication Today and Turnaround Preparedness
- Hotel Marketing Tips for Driving Immediate Leisure Revenue
- Presentation Alert: Build Marketing Campaigns that – Actually! – Drive Revenue